The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I miss 524's and hate 646's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
I really miss the 524Q'S and dispise the 646"S, does any one know of a compareable balloon to the 524?

Thanks

NUMS
double0balloon
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of double0balloon
Have you tried 660s from Betallic? I personally like them better than 646 but I also use B on a regular basis.
Jason Vaughn
Learn from the balloon greats!
http://www.BalloonCast.org
Become a balloon artist!
http://becomeaballoonartist.com
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of nums
I want a smaller balloon than a 646 not bigger....

NUMS
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
You might be out of luck. The only thing I can think of is to use a 646 and cut it down to a shorter size, or use the longer Betallic 660 and split then in half.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Sorry, I'm no help really I never worked with 524s. I love 646s. Why did you prefer the 524s?
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Quote:
On 2008-03-30 12:03, magicgeorge wrote:
Sorry, I'm no help really I never worked with 524s. I love 646s. Why did you prefer the 524s?

As most of the parties I do are for 4-7 year olds the 646 is almost as big as the child when I make them a backpack, I could cut them in 1/2 but if there was an altrnitive that is the way I would go. If you underinflate the 646 you get a lot of comments from the parents about it being a condom.

NUMS
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
281 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
Slightly off topic, but I miss the 418's. They fit perfectly in my balloon to bunny. Had a gag where I'd inflate the balloon and then let it blow back in my face. "That's not funny; I had onion rings for breakfast!" When I re-inflated, the fit was perfect. When I heard they were being discontinued, I bought all I could find.

Now I have to use Supertex 524's and carefully squeeze them in. Myers has them as the Superior 524SA.
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Thank for the info Tom.

NUMS
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Quote:
On 2008-03-30 18:28, nums wrote:
Quote:

As most of the parties I do are for 4-7 year olds the 646 is almost as big as the child when I make them a backpack, I could cut them in 1/2 but if there was an altrnitive that is the way I would go. If you underinflate the 646 you get a lot of comments from the parents about it being a condom.

NUMS

Do they sound mad or is it in more of a joking matter?
Just curius as to how that conversation would go.

ATG
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Quote:
On 2008-04-18 22:36, AntonDreaming wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm curious too... that's rather interesting

NUMS

ATG
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Quote:
On 2008-04-25 14:52, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-04-18 22:36, AntonDreaming wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm curious too... that's rather interesting

NUMS

ATG

It is more of a murmer thruout the crowd however I do not need that type of headache in my show.

NUMS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I miss 524's and hate 646's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL