The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » The Magic Castle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Great Stevini
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of The Great Stevini
I will be in L.A. the last week in April or first week in May and would love to visit the Magic Castle. I'm in the process of joining the I.B.M. (Ring 6), but the next meeting is April 14 which means getting the endorsements and membership finalized by my trip may be tricky.

Any advice on how I could make this work? My extended family all lives in So Cal, so it's possible they know a member but I haven't asked yet.

Thanks,
Steve
The Great Stevini
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of The Great Stevini
Thanks to those that offered invitations to the Magic Castle. It is much appreciated. I will be joing the I.B.M. this month, but now there's no rush to get the application approved.

Cheers,
Steve
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Hello Steve,

While in LA area I highly recomend Magicopolis in Santa Monica 4th Street near the Prominade. You needn't be an IBM member either. It is a fun show for sure.

DR. Solar
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Do you have a business card that says magician? Then you can probably get in...
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » The Magic Castle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL