The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I.B.M. Logo outdated? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2008-03-28 20:55, magic-dabra wrote:

A contest would be an idea since many magicians are also very creative and artistic.

Here's my entry.

15 minutes with a graphics program and some downloaded antiquated clip art gives us a new IBM Logo fit for at least the early to mid 1970's

Really doesn't say Magic though, but then neither does the original.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
Ok I'd settle for some high resolution & color downloadable graphics for use by my Ring. The ones they have pixelate a little too much when printed. A really nice high quality color logo woudl look great on some of our Ring documents.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
They have some pretty high res versions on the site in B/W. If you want color it wouldn't take much with the "eye dropper" function to grab the color off a logo on the site and change one of those.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
I just don't see the point in changing it, I honestly think it is fine the way it is.
making the unreal, real...really!
CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
A lot of hard work went into the orginal creation of the IBM logo, and I feel that it is a homage to the one who created it to keep it
making the unreal, real...really!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
It is great as is...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » I.B.M. Logo outdated? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL