The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Egyptian Sigils - An Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
I thought seen as I havent posted anything in ages - this is what I did today!
Enjoy
The Mage Takes out a Small Brass egyptian looking box, and asks if the Spectator is Familiar with Hieroglyphs and Egytian sigils.
Here I have a small piece of muslin on which are various Hieroglyphs that are supposed to bring luck and Mystical powers to the Sitter!
There is also
The Ankh - Known as the key of life.
The Scarab - associated with the movement of the sun and its daily resurrection.
The the eye of Ra' Or Amun-Ra - He commanded sky, earth, underworld.

Now I would like you to look at them, even handle them if you would like then lay them down in a straight line on the Muslin - Did you feel drawn to one of them? Do you like one more than the others?

Say out loud which one it was - The ?????? - The Mage reveals that he already knew which one it would be and proceeds to give a small reading using the sigil.

I have cut a lot of bits and bobs out that I would usually say just to make easier reading.

As for the Method - If you cant work it out, a Thousand Curly Wurly Wrappers and I might share it.
Regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Egyptian Sigils - An Effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL