The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » please help with the hank from Sean (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Please give me an honest review of the dancing hank and the impossiable hank. Are these worth the price? What kind of reaction have you had? From the demo video it looks like I can tell how it works is this the case? Thanks
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
It is one of the best things I have ever, ever bought.

It is incridibly well made. Personally, with 16 years old I think that it is not that dificult to master. I showed my routine and it looks that people really liked it very much.

The "ultimate dancing hank" and the "impossible hank" are incridibly well made and I belive they will last a life time. But please note that the impossible hank is a complement to the ultimate.
If you do not have $600 to spend, please go to the "ultimate dancing hank".

You must note that to do the "bottle move" you must require a backdrop. You can do a lot of other moves, where it dances on the floor, etc. A lot of people asked me why they do not see the t*****. That is because the eye is focus on the silk. I hope you see my point. Smile

The routine that is possible to do is very, very similar to the David Copperfield rotine, but the big difference is that the Bogunia version does not need any assistante, which is very good.

If you, or anyone do have any particular question, I will be very glad to awnser.

Smile
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
I agree with Joao- the Ultimate Dancing Hank is an excellent investment. You will have to put in the time to master this but it is well worth the effort. Smile Smile
Izzy
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Which one is better?
Ulitmate Dancing Hank or Impposible Hank
Are you sure that the th*** is not seen by the audience?
Maybe we need special lighting and mylar background.

Hengky
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
The ultimate dancing hank is 1000 times better than the Impossible Hank.
You ONLY need special backdrop for the bottle move. You have my word on this.

Regards
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
I wouldn't say the impossible hank is better than the UDH. It's just that the UDH can be made into a whole routine and the impossible hank works best in conjunction with the UDH. Look at the web site video page to see the differences.

http://www.dancinghank.com
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Opinions are opinions...

NS, did you also have both?
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
Yes, I do have both. Otherwise I wouldn't be in a position to give my opinion on both of them. I have to assume that you have both. Do you have the animation sensation as well? I don't have it yet but would love to get it. I don't think it would work as a stand alone effect in my show but I feel it would add a nice touch to the UDH routine. It sure is expensive though.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
For the impact it gets I do not think it is expensive. And yes, I do have both, obviously.

I do not have the animation sensation, since I have a method to make the impossible hank to dance in the case. And you should know how. Smile

Regards
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
215 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
What are the requirements?
like, does the gimmick attach to the ceiling?
-Vincenzo
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Why should it attach to the ceiling?
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
Vincenzo, suffice to say that it can be performed without any extensive setup in any room - indoors or out (wind depending).

João, I should know how??? I'm not sure how since I've never seen it. Sounds interesting though. It's good to see someone trying something slightly different with a stock prop.
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
Hello. I have been interested with this effect for quite some time and have some questions.
Do you have to wear any certain clothes or have to have any certain lighting conditions?
Also, how are the angle restrictions with this effect(UDH)? I heard it can't be viewed from the sides but how angle sensitive is this effect?
Any additional information would be appreciated too.
Thanks and Sincerely,
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
You don't have to wear any special clothes - it may be to your advantage to wear special clothes. The basic effect can be performed naked.

It is fairly good with angles. I'd say 150 degrees
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
And please note that this illusion doesn´t use any kind of assistante....

A great buy.
Mack Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
The Burgh' Pittsburgh, PA
268 Posts

Profile of Mack Magic
Thank you ns and Joao Miranda, you have answered my questions.

If anyone else has any additional info or comments, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Sincerely,
Mack Magic
* "May your life be like toliet paper..long and useful."
* "If the shoe fits, get another one just like it."
* "Use the talents you have, for the woods would be a very silent place if only the best birds sang!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » please help with the hank from Sean (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL