The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Limited edition Alexander t-shirt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alvo
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Alvo
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I designed a "vintage" Alexander T-shirt (mostly cause I wanted one) and got 200 printed. I won't be printing any more and the sizes are limited (25s, 35m, 100L and 40XL) so get it soon if you want one.

They're on high quality cotton (Alternative Apparel) and use a special bleaching / painting technique that leaves the shirt super soft and durable. It's the kind of quality you'd get at a premium clothing retailer.

The design is inspired by the "Red Portrait" poster and is my tribute to the legend of Alexander and the lost era of formal stage mentalism he represents to me. I've gotten a lot of interest from my non-magician friends, so I figured some of you might be interested.

Here's a link:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1825

You can respond to this or email me at alvo.stockman@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Alvo
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
The shirts are nice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Limited edition Alexander t-shirt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL