The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Music routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
HI!

I would like a little more variety to my show and was thinking about music. I was wondering if anyone knew of a strong mentalism routine for a parlour situation that uses music. I already have Musical chairs by James Biss but it doesn't uses music for very long. Any help would be appreciated.

Ezzet
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
No one uses music in their performances?

Ezzet
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12231 Posts

Profile of John C
I use a thing with index cards. I play a J Hendrix song and hand out 4 indexc cards. I tell the audience, when the guitar solo comes on, draw whatever they like on the card. Then, at the end, someone gathers all the cards and shuffles them

I then proceed to tell each spec which card is theirs.

Think, use your imagination. I talk about Musical/Rythmic intelligence for this routine.

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2259 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Andrew Gerard has created a wonderful routine using "music boxes". It is an effect for the T•3 and is included in the T•3 instruction manual. Because this is not Inner Thoughts, I can not give more info so PM me if you want more details. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
998 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Ezzet,

Contact Tony Eye and ask him this question. He has an effect that does what you're asking and it is nothing short of brilliant and fun.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Music routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL