The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM renewal form (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Recently, I got my IBM renewal form in the mail. I want to renew, but have a question.

When I first joined about a year ago, I had opted out of the magazine subscription because money was really tight. My entry fee, sans magazine, was $35. On the renewal form, it shows that my fee is now $30. That's ok, but I have decided to go ahead and get the magazine as well this year.

My question is basically this: Why doesn't the renewal form show a "with magazine" and a "without magazine" option? It only shows the one without the magazine.

Is there any way I can let them know that I am willing (and able) to pay more to get that extra perk?

Sincerely,

Clynim
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Just send Sindie an email at office@magician.org and let her know what you'd like to do. Put "member renewal question" in the subject line so she knows what it's about. She's fantastic and will get you taken care of.

Mark. Smile
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Thanks for the information, I'll do that later this morning.
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
As far as I remember, renewal with magazine is around $50
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Sal, I think you're right, but it really would have been nice if they had included the option to subcribe in the renewal form rather than just assuming that I wanted to renew without the magazine.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I found a way around the problem by registering on the IBM website and renewing it there. Saved me a lot of hassle. Smile

I also liked the drawing of the International President as Indiana Jones! You can tell he must be a fan! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM renewal form (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL