The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The "Save Melody Ashe" Campaign. Sign up here. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
To all those fellow fans of Influence U 2, the brilliant creation of Larry & Lee, a friendly reminder. Please know that Melody Ashe, the star of the effect, will dissappear in 2009. That is when the contract with the p***e c*****y will expire.

I emailed Lee who said that if there is sufficient interest, they may extend the contract.

In fairness to those who do not own the effect and have no clue as to what I am referring, allow me to direct you to http://www.mentalismunlimited.com for product details.

I must give the highest recommendation to Larry & Lee for their brilliant thinking on this. With a little thought to your presentation, this is a "mind numbing" effect !

(I have recently incorporated the Winks Diary system to this and have "fried" people with it. If you are an owner of Influence U2, please pm me and I will be happy to share this with you).

So for all those Melody Ashe fans out there, please email: info@mentalismunlimited.com and let Lee and Larry know that Melody must survive beyond 2009.

Thank you for your attention to this important message.

Best thoughts to all.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1406 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Dag Yo!

Henn, That sounds like and awesome effect, something you could do over the phone even... within reason ;-)

I just may go and pick this up here in the next couple days... Thanks.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Xjesterx

Pick this up. This is one of the best routines I have come across in ages.
(It even includes a beautifully made Demon Deck in BCS "marked" order).

For anyone wishing to impress a client with an unbelievable "on the spot" miracle, this will be tough to beat.

In fact, if you don't get the gig after this, perhaps it's time to dig out those old sponge balls and Rocky the Raccoon.

So use it and enjoy. Just don't forget to let Lee know what you think about it.

Best to all.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2085 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Gerry is 100% on the mark, here. Ironically, with all the print Mentalism Unlimited gets, I believe this is their most underrated effect, (and most reasonably priced, for all you get) and suggest that you write Larry asap to ask them to keep this on the market- then go pick it up! It is, without doubt, the strongest routine I do. It is a deal-sealer! And when combined with Osterlind's BCS (you get a Demon Deck with it- worth the price of the effect alone), it is a powerhouse.

Gabelson
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Thanks Gabe. You nailed it ! As you said, it is a deal sealer.

If you really want to impress a potential client, pick this up !

Hennessey

GerryHennessey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The "Save Melody Ashe" Campaign. Sign up here. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL