The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Johnny Thompson lecture in Toronto! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Just a quick reminder!

Johnny Thompson will be lecturing in Toronto tonight at St. Leonard's Church (25 Wanless Ave- a little north of Yonge and Lawrence), starting at 7:30.

Lecture is $25, and I hope to see everyone there!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Hi Ben,

Pat and I really enjoyed the lecture with Johnny and Pam last night. We we're unable to make the seminar on the weekend in Niagara Falls and were dissappointed not to have been able to have seen them do their dove act there. So, we were happy to hear that you were bringing these living legends to Toronto and appreciate your efforts that enabled us meet them. What genuinely nice people they are!

Rob Evans
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
678 Posts

Profile of James Alan
Fantastic lecture last night with Johnny and Pam (and Grace). Got a well deserved standing ovation. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Johnny Thompson lecture in Toronto! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL