The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lethal - asking for review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3730 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
HP will be shipping mine possibly as early as tomorrow or Thursday. I will post a review as soon as possible.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Profile of mcvicarthetrickster
Sounds great just have to try and wait before purchasing mine, I've got some shows coming up that this would be perfect for.
Josh
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Anybody have a review yet.
Josh
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
Talked with hocus pocus and they are still waiting on some units to come in. I looked on their website and the effect is no longer listed. I guess this was an effect that came along for a short while and vanished just as quick as it appeared. not sure who or where is currently selling the illusion. hope its good though. as stated before will reveiw once I have product in hand.
Bobby Motta
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Bobby Motta
Hi Everyone,
We have been getting some great feedback from all over the globe on Lethal and the truth is the orders are coming faster than the production. If you are interested in purchasing Lethal or have any questions, you can PM me and I will ensure you are put on a priority list and will answer any questions you may have. Thanks again.

Bobby Motta
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Pix, price and demo???
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Last I checked, you could the price and demo at Hocus Pocus or you could go to you tube and type in Bobby Motta / Lethal in the search engine and it should pull up.
Josh
Eric Simmatis
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eric Simmatis
Is there any danger in this? Or 100 percent safe?
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
Well there is the off chance you could get the wrong card. LOL!! but seriously there is no harm at all to the spectator.
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Anyone got a review yet
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
Nope, still wating. though it should be here early this week?? too bad no UPS over the weekend.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4454 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Mine should be here by the end of the week as well...
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
Can't wait for the reviews!!!
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

Anyone recieved lethal yet?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4454 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I have, quite brilliant it is! Excellent craftsman ship, and a very well produced instructional DVD. I will perform this for the first time tomorrow night, after which I will be in the position to offer a review of my actual thoughts after performing it

Thanks
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
Anyone else notice that the effect is back at hocus pocus but the price is $300 more than it was originally?? glad I ordered mine when I did.
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
My mistake nearly 400 more!!
mcvicarthetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis, MO
115 Posts

I can't believe they would raise the price by $400, I was planning on buying this effect and figured into the budget. I was just waiting for a review to make sure it would work for me and then they do something like this. I wonder what made them suddenly raise the price.
ferrissteve
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrissteve
Supply and demand. I am guessing there were other reasons as well, but that's the simple answer...er conjecture??
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
What the f***. I can't believe they raised the price by that much. I too was planning on purchasing it and had put it into my budget but was waiting on a review. I can't believe they would do that, there is no way I'm paying that much for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lethal - asking for review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL