The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » You have to see this. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of levitate
I saw a demo of a new packet trick at [outdated link]. It is absolutely amazing, and after buying I found out to be very easy. If anyone out there is looking to buy a new trick I recommend this one greatly.
nappa
View Profile
Regular user
new york
108 Posts

Profile of nappa
Which one?
mitrof
View Profile
New user
Sunny South Florida
54 Posts

Profile of mitrof
Are you talking about the 3 card monte effect they call "The Evanescent King!"?

-Frank
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of levitate
Yes, it's called the Evanescent king.
mitrof
View Profile
New user
Sunny South Florida
54 Posts

Profile of mitrof
If you like 3 card monte effects consider "Ultimate 3 Card Monte". It's cheaper, easier to do, and very powerful.

- Frank
levitate
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of levitate
If that's the one by Skinner, it's definitely not cheaper and the effect just isn't as strong. The final vanish phase in the one at artefact just blows anyone away.
mitrof
View Profile
New user
Sunny South Florida
54 Posts

Profile of mitrof
You can get Ultimate 3 Card Monte for under $10 and it includes the cards. It is considered one of the strongest monte effects ever created.

In the artefact effect you have a monte combined with a transposition, an appearance, and a vanish. More is not often better.

I think it's way overpriced at $12.

What matters is that you get great reactions with it - I wish you well.

-Frank
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Yeah. Michael Skinner's Ultimate Three Card Monte is a great effect! Simple and amazing. Very low price. Gets great reactions from audience. The instruction booklet also teaches a pretty good way to switch the cards so that you can pass them out for examination. One of my most favorite three card monte effects!
Danno
View Profile
New user
Boston
94 Posts

Profile of Danno
Pretty decent.

Who is the magician, Marcel Marceau? Lol
There was clearly sound on the video, why didn't he speak?
All that pointing...?
Vinnie Anderson
View Profile
New user
atlanta
84 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Anderson
I first saw this trick about 6 months ago on another website, titled as "fools Monte"
It cost me nothing as I had several 5's and jokers laying around, it's a nice trick with nice effects. I still prefer ultimate 3 card monte over this, but i can have alot of fun with this one.
Vinnieps. in the "fools monte" video, they speak..LOL
Smile Smile
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Depending on the performing situation, Henry Evans' 2000 Three Card Monte is very strong and easy to do.
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
MagicallyDelicious
View Profile
New user
Logan, Utah
6 Posts

Profile of MagicallyDelicious
I have had Michael Skinner's Ultimate Three Card Monte for about 2 weeks now and I really get GREAT reactions from everyone. I highly reccomend it. I cant comment on the other due to the fact that I don't own any other Three Card Monte versions.
==============================
POOF! My Post is gone!
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
You can clean up the ultimate monte by doing a torn corner ending....tear off "the" corner (those who know, will see where I am going with this)

I print my own so I don't mind tearing

Bryan
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
Bobm
View Profile
New user
burntwood, england
5 Posts

Profile of Bobm
I prefer Keith Bennett's kickback monte.
the Magic Review wrote:

"So deceptive it is unbelievable even when you know how it's done--it knocked me out. There are absolutely no sleights, the cards which are bicycles can be examined. You finish clean--a terrific effect and at the price highly recommended" Smile
nelly
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of nelly
Is there a link to a vid of it please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » You have to see this. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL