The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Inferno striker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Does anyone perhaps have one of the strikers for an inferno? Mine has broken on all 3 that I have bought.Being that the strikers have a tendency to break or not work properly at times, I'm hoping that maybe someone has one they might be willing to part with?

I have contacted Jim Pace about twice over the past year about this & he reads my messages, but does not reply. I don't want to have to buy a whole new unit, the thing broke after a very short period of time & I would have thought Mr. Pace would have helped.

Thanks,
Mike
dreamadream99
View Profile
Regular user
Central Alberta, Canada
137 Posts

Profile of dreamadream99
I just poked around a bit, and it turns out that inferno is not Jim's product. It was a cheap immitation of his Inviso-Torch. That may explain his unwillingness to assist.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4069 Posts

Oops, my mistake!

I meant the inviso torch

Mike
dreamadream99
View Profile
Regular user
Central Alberta, Canada
137 Posts

Profile of dreamadream99
Then I don't know. Jim has a reputation for being very good about customer service.
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
I do not mean to be an ass regarding the INFERNO. A little frustrated one day I decided to not answer any more emails regarding the repair or exchange of the Inferno. There have been many, and I do not want to support them in any way.

Regarding Ichazod....Sorry for the NO REPLY.
If you want to send it to me then I can place a new brass striker on it.
Send it soon as I will be leaving for Europe next month and I am busy getting things prepaired.

Jim
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
dreamadream99
View Profile
Regular user
Central Alberta, Canada
137 Posts

Profile of dreamadream99
I had a feeling if Jim knew that it was his product, and not the cheap knock-off, that he would help you in his customary manner. Way to go Jim. There's a reason so many Café` members are so supportive of Jim. He has a reputation for solid products, and solid customer service.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
4069 Posts

Thank you Jim, sorry for the mix up. Could you please let me know what address to send it to?

Thank you,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Inferno striker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL