The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magic for Amos "Abgal" Galvez (IBM Ring 322 Manila, Philippines) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
My dear brothers and sisters in magic,

I am organizing a one day convention in Manila, Philippines at the Tri-Place Hotel in E.Rodriguez Q.C. It is a fund raiser to assist Amos Galvez in his medical expenses. Amos has not been able to work and his children are abroad and nowhere to find. There will be several magicians from various local clubs who will be lecturing for the love of Amos. All proceed will go directly to Amos'. The convention fee is a P250 ...approximately $6.25 per head. It is not so much the value but the awareness that a brother is down and needs prayers and assistance. It is my intention to instill this genuine concern and love among the members of our local community and hopefully all around the world.

Amos is in his mid 70s. He served the magical community and brought many smiles to kids of all ages. He is one of the last "TOLDA" or circus magicians. He also performed in theaters etc.... Later in his life, he assisted and mentored some of the best magicians we have in Manila. Amos is a long time member of the IBM ring 322 of which I am the present president.

All I ask is that you include him in your prayers. God is good all the time and HE listens.

Thank you for reading.

God Bless!

Rannie Raymundo
IBM 322 Manila
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Magic for Amos "Abgal" Galvez (IBM Ring 322 Manila, Philippines) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL