The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daniel Garcia Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
391 Posts

Profile of Bande
Hey gang Smile

Curious about suitablity of Daniel Garcia Project for a rank amateur. How difficult the slights etc. Any help greatly appreciated. Stuff look sreally fun, but need to be realistic about my abilities.

Bande
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1614 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I'd say it is not beginner's material. It's more intermediate to, in some cases, advanced. On each disk there are probably one or two things that are easier, but, just from memory, I can recall muscle passes, multiple shifts, a good facility with basic card and coin work, etc. If you are, as you call yourself, a "rank amateur," I'd go for something else.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Intermediate to advanced. But, I think someone with not allot of experience should get them. Why? Watch them and be fooled badly. Watch the explanations and be amazed how it's all accomplished. You won't be able to learn and perform, but you'll come back to them as you advance. You'll be going through your DVD's and see them and not remember the exact effects, but the feeling of being fooled will come back. In time, you will lean and performer one or two of the effects.

This is what's happened to me with books and videos.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-04-11 20:47, bugjack wrote:
I'd say it is not beginner's material. It's more intermediate to, in some cases, advanced. On each disk there are probably one or two things that are easier, but, just from memory, I can recall muscle passes, multiple shifts, a good facility with basic card and coin work, etc. If you are, as you call yourself, a "rank amateur," I'd go for something else.

Agreed. I purchased this, and some of it is beyond me....or at least beyond my comfort zone.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daniel Garcia Project (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL