The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key to the Future by Max Maven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi all,

Does anyone know if its possible to find a box to achieve the Max Maven effect called Key to the Future. Is there a magic shop who sell this type of boxes.

thanks
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4394 Posts

Profile of Paul
Look in dollar shops and at flea markets for suitable sized boxes then make your owm. Alternately check out my variation on the Mind Stuff DVD, which gives you a different method and a follow up routine.

Paul.
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Paul.. what is the link to your Mind Stuff DVD ? Cost, etc. ?

Thanks, - Nicodemus
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
Mik
View Profile
Regular user
Luton UK now Seattle US
189 Posts

Profile of Mik
I can highly recommend Paul's Mind Stuff double DVD set, his variation is great.

Thrift stores sometimes have some cool looking boxes you can use.
From the mind of Mik
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Bringing back old threads to life.....

I found a link to a website providing the requested type of boxes. But their look (looks like polished and waxed wooden boxes) do not look as innocent as the box used in the DVD version.

So I am still looking for such a box...or get my purse again to get the mind stuff DVD's. But to know a place where to get that kind of boxes would delight me

And concerning the presentation, I have the impression that the mix between the ESP abilities test premise chosen for the prediction and the psychological influencing aspect during the spectator's key choice blurred a little bit the perception of the effect:
A imagine more a spectator-performer challenge ala "a 100$ bill for you if you do not choose the good key on the turn I predicted...so the questions you must ask yourself are: "which key does he (performer) want me to choose?" and "should I (the spectator) go for the key I think he wants me to choose?"." ....a more Derrenesque approach Smile

Thanks in advance for your help concerning the special box ^^

Cheers,

M.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key to the Future by Max Maven (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL