The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » I Need a Electronic Technician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im looking for someone that can change a remote for me...I have a Viper 1 snake basket and it has the large remote control...I purchased a latch remote receiever with keychain remote transmitter and I would like to have it wired in and the old remote disconnected..or do I just need to find a different ( smaller ) remote transmitter to operate it..not sure what type it (rf or other type..it escapes me right now ) is or if there is another remote transmitter that will work with it. Any help would be much appreciated.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Try Sean Begonia. I understand he's got quite the grasp on remote control work.

http://www.seanbogunia.com/
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Thanks Chris that's a great suggestion!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im still needing some help with this...sent email to Sean and to Kerry at Wireless Wizardry and no answer yet LOL
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

rhiro
View Profile
Regular user
Southern California
182 Posts

Profile of rhiro
I don't own a Viper 1 but I'm guessing from your choice of a latching circuit receiver that you are looking to close and hold a contact (e.g. a relay) that will complete the business end (actuation) circuitry of the Viper 1? If so, are you having trouble driving the relay with the receiver output? Or finding where in the Viper 1 circuitry to add a relay?

Ross
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Found a technician and the viper 1 has been sent for an upgrade
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I just wanted to tell anyone here that if you need an electronic technician for any projects/repairs. Our own Café member craig filicetti is the go to guy. I recently recieved a Terry Lunceford Viper ( the original with the large remote transmitter ) so I posted looking for some help to install a keychain remote ( the only difference in a Pro Viper ). I had purchased a keychain transmitter and receiver off the big auction site. Craig contacted me after seeing my post and to make a long story short, he gave me a VERY fair price to do this. I shipped the viper to him with the NEW remote and I have it back now and it works great and looks great too all in a week there and back!
If you have any kind of need for electronic projects or repairs like I said, contact Café member username ( craig filicetti ) I can't sing his praises enough. He has not aske me to post anything, I just wanted to let you know what kind of talent we have here on the Café at our disposal. I know you will be happy with the end result.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » I Need a Electronic Technician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL