We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Be kind (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
boynextdoor
View Profile
Regular user
Lancaster
129 Posts

Profile of boynextdoor
Virtual Magic Kingdom until it closes... (Ironic joke on a magician website?)

ANYWAYS!

X-Men Next Dimension is one of the few games I still play. Actually, any X-Men game has my thumbs up. (X-Men Legends!!! I love Magma!) And ESPECIALLY that old X-Men game with Dazzler! Hubba Hubba!

Other than that, I'll take a stab at DDR.
Trapeze above the Grand Canyon. Be impressed.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
The only gaming I had done lately is the portable kind. When I had an iPod touch I had hacked it and put on a few old school Nintendo games. I'm now on an iPhone and am anxiously awaiting games for it. My desktop computer's video card is fading and I imagine I'll buy a new system this summer. Probably will get something that can handle a few games.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I've been playing World of Warcraft.

Much better now that I have a couple of friends on with me.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Be careful josh, WOW can and has ruined lives.

you know about leroy jenkins?
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2008-04-15 16:18, Steven Steele wrote:
I used to play the Kings Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, and Space Quest series. They were hysterically funny as well as challenging.

I have very fond memories of those games, as well. I maintain, even now, that Kings Quest VI was the best adventure game made, ever. Of course I loved the Lucas Arts ones too, Day of the Tentacle, Sam 'n Max, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Full Throttle...

Nowadays, I spend time on my 360 - when I have time that is.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2008-04-17 12:03, kcg5 wrote:
Be careful josh, WOW can and has ruined lives.

So has he. Smile
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
"Stupid" ruins peoples lives, not video games. (Although let's not take Mr. Chaikin's post too literally or coupled with mine would seem to say I am stupid... and that makes me want to ruin my life with pixeled real life replacements)

I know, I know! We aren't supposed to expect people to take personal responsibility.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Stupid is as stupid does.

kevin
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Then one must ask oneself: If stupid is as stupid does; What does stupid does?

Then one might not have realised that stupid did.

Forest Gump never understood the breadth and depth of his statement. Although that was really his mommas statement. Blame his mother.
tnscot
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of tnscot
The only video game I play is Tiger Woods PGA Tour. About twice a week on a second-hand PS2. Just don't have time for anything else.
As Always,
Scot Legdermain
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The Sims 2, when I have time.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2770 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I am the most casual player in the family. Took me almost a year to finish "Kingdom Hearts." (Took me WEEKS to get through the "vine level" in Tarzan's world, turned out I was hitting the "jump" button instead of the "hit" button Smile

I really enjoyed the "Ratchet and Clank" series, although I haven't played the fourth one and don't have a "3" to play the latest.

I like platforms or shooter games. I also just finished "007-Agent Under Fire" and am working on "From Russia With Love." Stuck on a early spot in the game.

I'm also looking forward to playing "Psychonauts," which is getting a sequel dispite disappointing sales! Good! It was a clever, original game.

My wife is a much heavier game player than I am. She likes shooters with a sense of fantasy. No "Grand Theft Auto" here. She played "Area 51" forever and is currently on her third (or fourth) go-round with "Darkwatch," a kind of "Wild Wild West" meets "Dracula" by way of "Men In Black."
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Be kind (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL