The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Bricks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
For all those who have design issues for their promo material check out this new product.

I'm currently using Magic Bricks to update a friends website and will post before and after photos when it is complete.

Just wanted everyone to know about this product and its origins BEFORE a rumored copycat/knockoff makes its appearance on the market.

Best,

Tim
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I LOVE Ryan’s Magic Bricks Of Success! They ROCK!

=> See his site: http://www.BricksOfSuccess.com and Watch the Video and look around!

Ryan is a killer full time pro who really "gets" this stuff and KNOWS what he is doing BASED ON EXPERIANCE!

Whoo Hoo!
Deano
<><

PS I had him on the Success Madness Radio Show" (100% Pitch-Free Zone!) two weeks ago... he is brilliant!

You can tune-in to the FREE (No Pitch) Re-Broadcast any time you want to… theses “Bricks Of Success” kick BUTT!
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Thanks for the link Dean. I forgot to post it. The video really explains it better than I could. LOL

Best,

Tim
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I got my set already and THEY ROCK and the are Super-Easy To USE! (They Have to be for ME! - Ha!)

I LOVE Them!
Dean
<><
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
VERY NICE! The stuff looks great!

Lyndel
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
They are all FIRST CLASS, Royalty Free for your own promotional use photographers, images, backgrounds, and specialty elements... theses discs ROCK!

http://www.BricksOfSuccess.com

We are going to host a killer live event with him at the end of the month so we all can learn how to use killer graphic and stuff to "Up Our Success"! right from the mouth of a full-time pro!

It’s gunna rock!

I am stoked!
Dean
<><

Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Looks Great!

Having seen Ryan's show I can tell you that these will be awesome and top quality just like the show itself. I wish him all the best on this, Im sure it will sell like hotcakes!
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
I just ordered my set, and I'd appreciate it if nobody else would buy this product. That way, Tim, Dean and I will be the only people to have the benefit of these outstanding graphics materials.

Thank you for your cooperation. Smile

Chris
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Too late... Mine are also on the way!

But I heard that I had bought the last set and that they were never being produced again... Smile

Lyndel
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
You guys are gunna LOVE them!

I had already Made Money "JUST" from the FREE Downloadable Preview Samples from the site BEFORE I ever even GOT Mine! I used the set I did receive last night AGAIN!

These things are a STEAL now… I am truly addicted!

Share YOUR examples… You can see mine at the bottom of THIS page and I ain’t now techno expert! Faaaaaaar From it!

YOU can create super professional promo “That It Totally YOU” (You are NOT STUCK with “templates”) literally at a few clicks of a mouse button! It’s EASY!

What’s not to LOVE!?!

I am really looking forward to what YOU GUYS think as well!

Ryan Joyce’s “Magic Bricks Of Success!”

Thinking of YOU and Your Success!

I am at your service and In HIS Service,
Deano (Loves Bricks Of Success) in Reno
<><

PS
Just ONE of the MANY cool things about these things is that there is "Something For Everybody"! (Magician, Restaurant Performer, Clown, Hypnotist, Mentalist or Bizzarist, Street Magic, Close up, Stage... all sorts!

I used MY Free Sample in the "Worship Arts" market... NOW I have used "The Bricks" for several things!

DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I ordered my set. Dean you are right...they are priced WAY too low (having said that after making my purchase Smile ). I will have to show everyone what I did with them!
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
No joke! These things ROCK Hard!

A couple of things… several of you e-mailed and PM’d me about the live “event” we will be having with Ryan (of Magic Bricks!)

So…

TWO THINGS!
= 1) We are hosting a killer LIVE Teleseminar with Ryan on Wednesday APRIL 30th at 7:00pm PST (10:00pm EST) when he will reveal “The Proven, Profitable Secrets Of Making YOU and Your Promotional Material Loads of Impact, Recognition & Money!”
This will be a MUST BE-AT LIVE EVENT! (I will post the FREE Broadcast Links and info soon!)

= 2) We are going to host a “High Impact Marketing Contest” with killer prizes for those who get Ryan’s ‘Magic Bricks of Success’ (http://www.BricksOfSuccess.com) and use them effectively along with the rest of the well-balanced marketing and success insights share!

FYI:
= The contest will begin AFTER the Call on the 30th

= It WILL be open to EVERYONE whether you get the “Bricks of Success” or not! (You STILL MUST use “Bricks” as a part of your contest submission, but remember, there are FREE Downloadable Samples for FREE on the site!) The very same one I USED to get paid bookings… no excuses! (Hehehehehe!)

REMEMBER to use powerful, persuasive copy AND powerful imagery to market you and your solutions focusing on the wants, needs and desires of your buying re-elationships!

=> There WILL be winners!
=> There WILL be prizes!

Party ON!

Deano (Love help with my success!) in Reno
<><

PS
Scroll up a few posts to See what I did with the “FREE Sample Downloads” from the site itself that booked me real shows and for real money in a traditionally ‘less-than-moneyed” market for most. (My Sample is at the Bottom, but as you can see, I am excited about theses “Bricks Of Success!” - See WHY for yourself!

PPS
Remember, the contest and prizes are FREE, FREE, FREE! Find Out More on the 3oth during the FREE Live Broadcast and Call!

THANKS GANG!

Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Checked out your sample flyer Deano. Looks great!

And even though I already forked out my cash for the set, I'm still gunna have to listen in to the Ryan-Deano marketing show. Sounds like it will be one of your best!

Chris
magico563
View Profile
Veteran user
UK, sheffield.
381 Posts

Profile of magico563
I am sold!! Thanks for sharing!!

Magico563:-)
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
You'll totally LOVE em'!

TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
FREE Call with Ryan TONIGHT!

The Bricks Of Success Creator!

This is a “One-Time-Only”, never to be repeated amazing LIVE Event with free prizes, information that will help your business! - - FREE!

To say The Bricks Of Sucess are "EASY", is again, under-stating the facts! Also To say that you are merely “a few lousy mouse clicks away” from killer, professional promotions that have produced profit for myself and others who have access to theses amazing, foundation building “Bricks Of Success!” (http://www.BricksOfSuccess.com)

FREE Call Info:
Promotional Profit Power! ONE TIME, LIVE!
Thursday, May 1st at 7:00pm Pacific (10:00pm EST)
You May Attend via Phone or Webcast -- it's your choice!

ATTEND THIS EVENT, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2736687

See you tonight!
Dean
<><

PS
I will leave the re-broacast up all week if you missed it! Should be FUN! Use the same link! http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2736687

ENJOY... I know I will!

Whoo Hoo!

PPS
Sorry about the date... This is a FREE CALL and I had booking all day yesterday, so we moved it to TODAY! - Happy Birthday To ME! - Whoo Hoo!

Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Happy Birthday Dean! 39 again.

Chris
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
I wish! - Well not really! Hehehehe!

47 and proud of each scar!

THANK YOU!

Too:
HOLY CRAMOLY… Bricks Of Success ROCK!

Boy howdy, what a powerful call and event! THANK YOU for joining us!

A few quick things:
= A) YOU can listen to the re-broadcast THIS WHOLE WEEK using THIS Link:
http://instantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=2736687 – It was a killer call and you will discover all kinds of fun stuff that you can USE!

ENJOY with my compliments!

= B) Check Out “Bricks Of Success YOURSELF!”
http://www.BricksOfSuccess.com and SEE what “I personally did with the FREE Samples!” at: http://www.TheDean.net/bricks.html

= C) We had 33 questions that we couldn’t get to LIVE, so the guys will work on your Q&A and we will get it back out to you next week, OK?

= D) I just realized that I didn’t “announce the winner” of our free prize give-away! I will get that out to you in the next day or so!

THANKS for being YOU!

Deano (LOVES Bricks Of Success) in Reno
<><

fasr eddie
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of fasr eddie
Would love to get this product but $60.00 for shipping to send 3 CD's to the U.K. seems a bit excessive.
Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Im sure if you email them, they would find an alternative shipping method.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magic Bricks! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL