The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Just when you thought it was safe to say you were a mentalist... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2008-04-16 14:13, G.t.H. wrote:
No I am not I decided to leave after working on season 2 & 3.
Realizing I should be putting efforts into my own show.... with that said, I am currently working with David Blaine.

I know CA on a different level than many having worked side by side for so many shows.. He has never been anything more than polite, respectful and kind with me.
that's why I am so shocked and sad to see this happen, assuming it is accurate.,, Both his brothers are also very nice people.

Be careful what you wish for.. you just might get it.

I need a cup of tea.
all the best
G

Thanks for the update. I don't really follow the show anymore, so I was not up to date on that. If you don't mind me saying I was actually happy to hear that you are no longer a consultant. I think we will see some good things from you in the near future.

Nate
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Nate:
Thanks so much for your support.
I will be releasing many effects, some old/some new now that I have time.

best ,
G
Well then...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've heard rumors of a negative influence from CA in reqards to Banacheks TV show. I know that you also were planning a show. Same deal?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
jynx
View Profile
Loyal user
Pueblo, Colorado
242 Posts

Profile of jynx
Hey Gerard!

Long time no talk. I wish you the best with all of your work and life. Shoot me a PM or an e-mail some time.....
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
Slim and I read this simultaneously:

http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/sherm/Threats_......gel.html

Quote:
I don't know much about Criss Angel. His "look at me, I'm an ass" public persona may only be a harmless act. But just for the record, he ought to understand that the Review-Journal does not take threats against its reporters lightly. So, as publisher of the newspaper let me be clear, Criss: Any future act by you or one of your hangers-on that even bears the illusion of a threat will not be tolerated.

Posted by Sherman Frederick
Ryan Reeves
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Ryan Reeves
If -anything- happens to this guy after all that attention will now immediately turn (and perhaps rightly so) to Criss now...

And a criminal investigation has helped very few box-offices...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How'd I miss these guys from VH1?

Criss Angel took away from Ozzy's tribute

I am pleased to learn that others were as disgusted and disappointed as I was with Criss Angel's bad taste and, in my opinion, lack of character for the mouse incident. We loved the show right up until that point, then decided it best to change the channel. Too bad for Ozzy. Also I was hoping to find a statement from VH1 announcing that the incident was fake but surprise! I've found no such statement. No mention of the incident either way. I hope that I never reach the point where something like that doesn't bother me.

RE: Criss Angel took away from Ozzy's tribute

I couldn't agree more that Chris Angel's stunt was in poor taste. When Ozzy did what he did all those years ago, he was in a sad state, living as a drug addict & alcoholic. He has come a long way since then, & has had many successes. Obviously he doesn't approve of his past behavior, or he wouldn't be so concerned about his kids following in his footsteps. It's disappointing to learn that Criss isn't as original & intelligent as I 1st thought. He's lost a fan. Ozzy, you've only gotten better w/ age! ROCK ON!

RE: Criss Angel took away from Ozzy's tribute

I agree with both of you guys. There is no excuse for the stunt and it dishonored Ozzy, who I thought performed terrifically. I have been shocked that I have seen nothing in the mass media about this ridiculous and disgusting stunt.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
What did Criss do to Ozzy?
Ryan Reeves
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Ryan Reeves
Bit the head off of a mouse while presenting Ozzy an award at the VH1 Awards.
C.W.G.
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of C.W.G.
I hate this man.... This was the only clip I could find that relates to the Ozzy incident... Kinda obvious how its done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08GsqYBEOM
C.W.G.
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of C.W.G.
Ammmm.... is that really who it says it is in the background at 2:05 in this video?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaWLWMDCEc&feature=related

At least he acknowledges eh?
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I think you are all fixated with Criss Angel. I don't understand why you give so many posts. Your focus is better put elsewhere. Hate and envy are a waste of energy.

Im sure Ozzy didn't mind the Mice stunt. I didn't particularly like it but couldn't really see how it spoiled ozzy's night.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Was Skippy a hamster or guinea pig that Harry munched up?
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Just when you thought it was safe to say you were a mentalist... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL