The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Marc Paul -Trade Show Secrets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I recently purchased this from Marc Paul after seeing him lecture. The DVD is brilliant. As well as being one of the top Mind Readers in the corporate entertainment world, Marc also has a background in sales, 6 years at the coal face in a major magic store and has alos done QVC sales. He has travelled the world doing the Trade Show circuit, he clearly knows the business inside out and is therefore well qualified to put out this training DVD.

The DVD pulls no punches and does not hide the fact that Trade Show work is tough, laborious and hard work, but potentially very lucrative.

He reveals key information on
- how to get the work
- the trade show environment
- types of trade shows
- key differences between the European and US market
- advice on fees and add ons to double or treble your fee
- getting the client more contacts
- marketing your own services
- follow up

It is not a DVD of tricks to do, although he makes suggestions about what is essential in that department too.

If you already work in the Trade Show environment but want to increase your fees and get more repeat work or if this is an area you want to work in then I wholeheartedly recommend this DVD. I believe it is only available direct from Marc Paul, produced by The Magic Zone.

Best regards,

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Would you say it's only relevant for trade show mentalists, or for magicians, too?
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Marc Paul -Trade Show Secrets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL