The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jermay Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Folks is anyone going to the Jermay magic convention? It looks like a top line up....

Jermay, Banachek, Michael Weber (cool!)
Stetson, Lovick, Jamy Ian Swiss and Johnny Tompson.

I will be in Vegas with my folks on holidays when its on and my parents said I can get a ticket for it as my birthday ticket.

I have just read the Michael Weber book lifesavers and I am mega impressed and from what I have heard he doesn't do much in way of conferences for magi.

I said I'd let my dad know tomorrow...so need to decide tonight.

Simon
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Michael Weber's great.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Why do you feel the need to ask...tell your parents yes, but don't go...then send me the ticket!

Nathan
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
Or save the money and buy a car.
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Let me re-phrase the original question, "Someone wants to give me something for free, should I take it?" Yes, yes you should...

Nathan
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Of course you should see cousin Luke's show! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
For about the same amount of money you could go on a double date with Elliot Spitzer.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
This is a great gathering of mentalists. It is not an entry level event, but for those that have spent some time professionally strolling through the minds of other this will be a great chance to take your mentalism to the next level.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Either go to it, or spend the money on loose women and drink...
I've asked to be banned
obijuan
View Profile
Loyal user
New Lenox
242 Posts

Profile of obijuan
I would recommend learning Berglas's roulette routine and spend the money on that or loose women.
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
The event is looking like a true one of a kind. The venue is great and the line up is something very special. I do not think that a collection of these people will ever happen again. They are all the real deal - working busy mentalists and some of the best minds out there.

The event has been selling fast and more information can be found by emailing me directly at luke_jermay@yahoo.com

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing some of you at the event,

L
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I am close to being able to go. I wasnt in Utah when Luke came through, so now I need to find away to make the drive to Vegas.
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
Chichi,

I am driving down there with Jerome. You could hitch a ride with us- just throw in a little gas money and voila..

However we are leaving a day early and coming back a day later .. That might pose as a challenge to you..

PM me and we can discuss this..

Scar
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Can you guys swing by the great white north and pick up a fellow entertainer?

;)
xxx
Ramsay
View Profile
Special user
England
638 Posts

Profile of Ramsay
Also if anyone has trouble with hotel room issues - while I have limited space I am happy to extend my apartment for the two days - you might have to fight each other for a place but there is plenty of food, beer, blankets and such.

Chichi driving with the big J and Scarnecky would make the trip all the more fun....

I urge you to email me directly however as seats are going very very very fast,

L
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I'm going to drive down while blindfolded...

Let me know if I make it.

:devilish:
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
simon hughes
View Profile
Veteran user
London
360 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
Whoohoo I'm in.. I had to think about it cos my mum and dad said they had a suprise present for me or I could go to Lukes convention. Hehe its like deal or no deal. I have decided to go with the convention that luke is organsing because I have heard amazing things about the acts that are booked and I cant think of anywhere where I could learn from top names like this.

I love my mentalism and I have done a bit of performing of mind reading stuff and I'd love to make the next step.

I'm going to email luke right now..

Vegas baby!
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
527 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
I really really wish I could go. But unfortunatly for me, I can't afford it. It sounds like a very amazing experience though.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my soul for $1,200 bucks. If you would like to purchase it, just give me a PM.
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
Thanks for that offer Luke,

I might have to take you up on it for an evening.. For anyone else considering the adventure- I am driving from SLC Utah, in a reliable vehicle- Let me know if you should require a ride, there is plenty of room..

Smoothly

Scar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jermay Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL