The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Animal cups for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nick nickolas
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
78 Posts

Profile of nick nickolas
Go to ebay and look at garyanimalmagic he is selling loads of cups, I've put a couple of bids down so really should be keeping this quiet but, oh well the cats out the bag..
they are the best cups in the world

Nick
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
I can’t ever find anything on Ebay… I know it’s against the rules to post a link… but do you think anyone could PM me?
Shawn.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Do an eBay search for Gazzo Cups. That will give you a list of those particular ones (four sets at the moment) Then you can click on "View seller's other items"
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Thanks Dave... (Now lets keep this nice and quiet) ha ha...
Shawn.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
If anyone wants me to make them a kick-a$$ table, a set of these would be the perfect bartering tool Smile Smile Smile

Otherwise, I'll just have ta keep admiring them from afar Smile
Magicray69
View Profile
Veteran user
Tampa Bay
369 Posts

Profile of Magicray69
Nice going, Nick! Now Bill can outbid me (:-)
There was a time I had the blues,

the reason was I had no shoes.

Until I met upon the street

a man who had no feet.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24265 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I've already got all of these cups. Knock yourselves out.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
How about your prediction Bill? I belive Gary made a mistake selling a bunch of sets at once.
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
I agree. I was thinking the same thing.

If he sold them off one set at a time... spread apart just enough he would have made a killing.

It's too bad he didn't.

Shawn
Shawn.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
If someone wanted just one set, they'd have to guess which auction might work out for them. They can't spread their bids without risking winning more than they bargained for. Evidence of that is seen in the "Seconds" auction where that set actually went for the highest price of all his auctions. Spreading them out would have solved those problems and although he'd have to wait a bit longer for his money, would probably have worked out better in the long run.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Gary's posted another batch of cups. This time he's including a set of the 3 ring Tall Animal cups. These are used cups, and only six or so sets of this style were made.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13406 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Don't tempt me.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
cfrye
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon, USA
940 Posts

Profile of cfrye
Quote:
On 2008-07-07 14:17, Dave V wrote:
If someone wanted just one set, they'd have to guess which auction might work out for them. They can't spread their bids without risking winning more than they bargained for. Evidence of that is seen in the "Seconds" auction where that set actually went for the highest price of all his auctions.

That set went for the highest price because I overslept the end of the regular set auctions.

Curt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Animal cups for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL