We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Please vote for my video!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanTheMagicMan
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of EvanTheMagicMan
*****NOTE: This was from my post in a WDW (Walt Disney World Forum) but hopefully I can still get help here.****

First, this is a NJ contest for high schoolers that I entered and I want to get first place which wins a video camera so I can film WDW videos for the forum and site. This video in particular IMO is not that great, as when I was editing it, I had to use MovieMaker because it was the only computer I had available and it only had that software. Anyway, for those who may ask, I am a 15 year old boy but do sound a bit like a girl as I am a "late bloomer" so they say.

Moving on, if you can please vote for my video titled "Tons of questions" at qandanj.com
I need many many more votes just to catch up and consider placing, and I hope to win a new camera so I can film videos for my 20 year old cousin who has cancer and is soon going to die. She cannot go to WDW and I would love to be able to film more videos with the camera that winning first place provides. So once again, my video isn't that great, especially to the others, but I hope that you will vote for it and see that if I do get first place this should def. help out the board members and other sites, including this one, by making new ride videos. Once again the site is qandanj.com and my video is titled "tons of questions". Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. And I thank you all for giving me the chance to even be considered for your vote in this. Thank you all!
Don Faith
View Profile
New user
Canada
84 Posts

Profile of Don Faith
Voted-
Here is the link for the voting site:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2......LQ_3d_3d

Good luck.

Best,
DF & V
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Please vote for my video!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL