The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Sun & Moon Routines on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Magic
View Profile
New user
San Diego, California
90 Posts

Profile of Bob Magic
Quote:
On 2008-07-22 08:43, ShawnB wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-07-22 02:13, Bob Magic wrote:
Is there a DVD that specifically shows Roger Krause's 'Soleil De Lune' routine?
If not does it appear in print somewhere?

Graciously,
-Bob

It is on the COINvention DVD set.

Shawn

Shawn, thank you so much. I ordered the set last night
-Bob
Bob Magic
View Profile
New user
San Diego, California
90 Posts

Profile of Bob Magic
Quote:
On 2008-07-23 01:35, Eric Jones wrote:
Check out Craig Petty's Mirage Coin set. I'm not at liberty to divulge all of what is included in the set, but rest assured, this is something you're looking for...

Thank you very much Eric. I have the coins, I needed Roger's routine. I found the Mirage set at Hank Lee and they appear to be beautiful coins. Unfortunately, I work in a different venue with audiences up to 60 and use only dollar size coins because smaller coins are not that visible. I will use my Lassen Sun & Moon set.
-Bob
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5373 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2008-07-22 09:40, Mb217 wrote:
Surprised no one mentioned Mike Wild here as he has some nice stuff specifically on the Sun & Moon coin (though not a dvd), "Tavern Magic© vol.2

Guess you didn't read the entire thread, but glad you mentioned Mike's material again. It really is quite good.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8512 Posts

Profile of Mb217
My bad, I guess I did miss that. But glad I mentioned it in a bit more detail and included a direct link to such good work. Thanks.
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
I agree, Mike Wilds Tavern magic Vol 2 is great. It's nice to see some work done on this gaff. Next to CSB, it's my favorite gaffed coin.

http://www.sundragonmagic.com/tavmag.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Sun & Moon Routines on DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL