The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Gum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
I have sticky situation and it ROCKS.

For the price, it is one of the best tricks out there IMHO. It's hard to find good magic for only 15 bucks these days.

The effect is exactly as described, and you can do it whenever you want.

It doesn't wear out, its a little cool gimmick that lets you do this whenever you want.

It looks real, and can be customized to any brand of gum you want
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
A couple small corrections. You can't customize it to any gum you want, but you can to many types of gum (it needs to be a white/off-white stick of gum, so most any mint flavor, and I believe any non-cinnamon flavor of Wrigley's will work).

Also, both links are correct. Elmwood has a video of it, Andi and I don't (Elmwood is the manufacturer). You can buy it direct from me, or from them, although of course I make the money if you buy it from me.

-Andy
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Evan
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Evan
Sticky Situation is the best gum trick you will ever find! It is a very well made gaff!
Chris Boyd
View Profile
Regular user
Mansfield, TX
155 Posts

Profile of Chris Boyd
Quote:
On 2003-06-15 16:31, Andy Leviss wrote:
Also, both links are correct.

I only meant the link Andy posted above was incorrect, not the one from Elmwood magic. I wanted to make sure people had the opportunity to buy it from him directly.
Chris Boyd
"Jaws dropping is the sweetest sound..."
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Oh, yeah, thanks! I totally forgot, And I just redesigned the site and that link changed. Good catch! Gonna go edit it to fix it :o)
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
Oh yeah sorry, it can only be done with stick type gum.

Though I suppose with a thin coat of red paint you could probably do cinnamon gum... hmmm......

Anyway you really don't need to do cinnamon or other types of gum, the white stick flavor is very common and should work for anyone.
Jesse Dains
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Jesse Dains
In the mouse pitch, I make a stick of gum rise out of the pack. It could be a nice way of starting the gum routine.
..........Jesse
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
Jay Sankey has a couple of marketed effects with gum (Juicy Fruit and Wrap It Up!) and one on his videos -- Sankey Very Much, or Sankey 1999 or one of those, forget which. Wrap It Up! is a quick and startling change: chew a piece of gum, place it back on the wrapper, toss the wrapper into the spectator's hand and it restores itself to an un-chewed wrapped piece of bubble-gum. It plays well for kids.
Vibono Magic
View Profile
Special user
Växjö,Sweden
647 Posts

Profile of Vibono Magic
How about suposingly use gum for the Card on celing. I don't mean that you should throw the deck to the celing with a pice of chowed gum on it , use wax on the card but pretend to throw the gum and the deck to the celing.
Vibono Mirage
Magic entertainer and Balloon artist
keven
View Profile
Regular user
Apple Valley Ca
106 Posts

Profile of keven
You can take a pack of cig's Open it up and show them , say I think Ill quit , Re-open it and out come 20 sticks of Gum . I read that some were . not to sure how it works but sounds good . Ill have to Buy that book
Penn & Teller "God Bless Them"
Axman
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Axman
The effect keven mentions is David Regals and is in "close up and personal"
bumbleface
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of bumbleface
Nathan Kranzo mentioned that he has a gum effect where someone names a color and he blows a bubble with his gum, which just happens to match their color! Hasn't tipped that one yet, and believe me, I can see why! Smile
newguy
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of newguy
Harry Lorayne has published a great torn and restored stick of gum in wrapper (Reputation makers?)

And , a really great wild card using sticks of gum.

Find em!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Gum (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL