The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Gaeton Bloom's Intercessor... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavyBoy
View Profile
New user
Dorset UK
71 Posts

Profile of DavyBoy
I know it's been on the market for a while now.But is there anyone outhere who has got it,any recommendations please?
Any duplicate cards or decks required(if not asking for too much detail)?

DavyBoy Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
I have this and love it. Obviously you have to have a duplicate card as the gimmick is designed to make duplicate corners so you don't have to switch them, the ad sort of implies this so I'm not exposing anything.

The only thing you have to watch for is to make sure the back borders of the cards match up otherwise your torn corner might not match the back of the revealed card.

Just something to be aware of.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2206 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
3 words: Just Buy It!!!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
548 Posts

Profile of debaser
I was really hoping that this gimmick was something else, but it is still great and Im not sure if my idea would work.

Matt
Gary
View Profile
Veteran user
Market Harborough, UK
367 Posts

Profile of Gary
I cannot recommend this highly enough. You will not regret the purchase. It will keep you awake at night thinking about what you can achieve with it.

I'm suprised a follow-up book of routines for the Intercessor has not yet appeared as the potential for mind-blowing card magic with the device is enormous.
"I can see clearly now, the brain has gone"
- Anon
Mark Butcher
View Profile
Regular user
Rochester, NY
116 Posts

Profile of Mark Butcher
It is a great gimmick and you will find a use for it.

-Mark
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
It is an interesting gimmick but it needs a good routine. When I saw Gaerton use it, it seems to prove the truth of the too perfect theory.
Eddie
Dominique
View Profile
New user
Paris (France)
47 Posts

Profile of Dominique
Is the corner riped off by the spectator or the magician ?
Cordially,
Dominique
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
The magician has to rip it until it's almost ripped off, then the spec can finish it off. Haha, buy it!
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
yosef_dov
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC area
242 Posts

Profile of yosef_dov
Howdy...

I agree about the "too perfect" possibilities... if you just tear the corner off a card and then burn that card only to have "it" reappear.... the booklet that comes with it has some interesting ideas, and you can easily think of some re: vanishing the card without it being "too" perfect...

JN
Smile
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
Burning the card to vanish it is one of the most illogical things in magic. Try a coinpull used with a card. Anything but bruning it...

-Max
white hats rule.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Gaeton Bloom's Intercessor... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL