The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking NEAR Disneyland (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
461 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
OK, in Disney land is out. Anyplace near it that would be good?
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
How about the hotel lobby where you will be staying? Maybe there is a "stand" or que just outside where people wait on a shuttle bus to arrive to take them places who would enjoy some entertainment while waiting. Wonder what the hotel manager might say?

Mark.
magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
461 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
I'm staying at a hotel in the park. I'm wondering if there are any public beaches or something like that where one can busk. I have no idea what the area is like so if anyone familiar with the area could comment I'd appreciate it. Any towns nearby?
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I'm not certain exactly WHERE in Anaheim Disneyland is. But here's a street map of the Anaheim area. I do see a couple of park around, not certain how close they are to Disneyland. Good luck.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Anaheim&state=ca
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Anaheim is relatively far from any beaches. The only real thing it's got going for it vis-a-vis busking is that, because of Disneyland, there are dozens of hotels and less expensive motels within walking distance of each other. There may even be a shuttles from those hotels to Disneyland, I don't know but, in any case, you would likely be able to draw a crowd just outside of the park's gates, as there are always a lot of folks walking to/from the park.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking NEAR Disneyland (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL