We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Brooke book - temp'. out of stock! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
The book I've produced: 'Legend: An anecdotal tribute to Ken Brooke' is temporarily out of stock due to OVERWHELMING demand (and printer backlog). New stocks should be arriving in a few weeks. I will keep those interested parties updated on this forum and in 'Abra' magazine. Many thanks to all those concerned who have provided fantastic feedback about the book. You may still reserve a copy of the book via a PM
on this forum, but please DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT AT THIS TIME. I will inform those
interested, when to do so. Apologies for any inconvenience for this delay. Thanks for your cooperation. Kind regards, Steve.
Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
The next stock of my book: 'LEGEND: An anecdotal tribute to Ken Brooke' will have a new price. Due to increased production and packaging costs, the price of the book in the UK will now be: £38-00 (inc. p&p). Elsewhere in Europe the price will be: £40-00 (inc. air-mail p&p). For the rest of the world, the price will be: £47-00
(inc. air-mail p&p). New stocks should be available as from mid-May hopefully?
Many thanks. Kind regards, Steve.
PS. Any queries, then please send me a PM - thanks.

"Fabulous and moving - the great, dear man comes to life in these dedicated pages
as only he could". (John Fisher)

"I will not sell my copy for any amount of money!" (Joe Stevens)

"LEGEND is simply one of the two greatest books about entertaining and being an entertainer published in the last fifty years; and I've read most! It's absolutely magnificent!" (David Hemingway)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ken Brooke book - temp'. out of stock! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL