The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Nick Trost: Subtle Card Creations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
I accidentally bought an extra copy of Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations. I want to sell it locally because shipping would make it too expensive. If there are any Montreal magicians who are interested in this book, I'll give you a great price on it. It's still in the shrink-wrap.

Thanks for looking,

Todd
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I wonder if you could exchange it for something else where you bought it? Maybe they'd work with you since its not been opened.

Mark. Smile
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2320 Posts

Profile of todsky
Mark, that's a good idea, I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip!

Todd
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
No problem. I hope it works out.

I've done things like that in the past. Bought something and then, later, realized I already had it. After a short conversation with the store manager, I can usually just exchange it for something else.

Good luck. Mark.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Nick Trost: Subtle Card Creations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL