The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Invisible Deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

beds
View Profile
Regular user
isle of wight uk
192 Posts

Profile of beds
Whats your hit rate with this

mines roughly 50%
vai
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of vai
Depends what I'm going for,

If I place the card down first then it's roughly 40-45% but just following the routine and placing the card down later then its in the 80-90% region.

50% seems quite low for this routine, are you making sure to spend enough time on the "script" before each dealing procedure ?

All the best

Vai
Check out my releases at http://stores.lulu.com/mentalism
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
As vai says, my hit rate placing the card down a little later is in the 80-90% range, too. My problem with The invisible deal is that it takes too long, is too drawn out for most of the situations in which I might perform.

It's excellent thinking, which might easily be applied in other effects, though.

- entity
beds
View Profile
Regular user
isle of wight uk
192 Posts

Profile of beds
Well I work in a prison and try it on the prisoners but there not the smartest of lads and they get lost halfway through most of the time
Daniel Nicholls
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Nicholls
I'd say my hit rate is about 75 - 80%

If I go wrong then out comes the good old invisible deck, LOL
Close your eyes. Open your senses.
Mauricio Jaramillo
View Profile
Elite user
Colombia
412 Posts

Profile of Mauricio Jaramillo
My hit rate is really good, about 90%... But I don't do it with any random spectator, I really have to pick the person carefully.
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On 2008-04-20 15:51, beds wrote:
Well I work in a prison and try it on the prisoners but there not the smartest of lads and they get lost halfway through most of the time

Parkhurst always had a captive audience.

Hennessey
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Invisible Deal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL