The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Split Reality? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
xxx
dougsta100
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of dougsta100
Thanks for that, I will check it out.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Just an update for past purchaser and future customers.

If you have any questions please contact me VIA PM...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=30#4
xxx
Black Tiger
View Profile
New user
Hertfordshire, UK
27 Posts

Profile of Black Tiger
If I already own White Star, is it worth getting Split Reality?
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
I own both and couldn't be happier. I use White Star for closeup and Split reality for parlour. I also use Split realitys method for White Star.

Ezzet

ps - it also depends on how lazy you are or not, since with split reality you have to make the props yourself or let someone else do them for you.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12232 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2008-07-22 15:45, Ezzet wrote:

ps - it also depends on how lazy you are or not, since with split reality you have to make the props yourself or let someone else do them for you.

Not hard really. If you can't do this you are the epitmy of lazy. Smile

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Just got this not long ago and at first glance through it, I didn't think I was going to like it much. Then I went over it again and I thought this will work great...I just have to try it. The pictures with it are really cool but I think It's going to be easier to take some myself and get them developed and go from there. I can see this going over really good. Great thinking, Jeff! VERY Simple and I can see it hitting pretty hard.

Mike
Vincent.Lynch
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Lynch
Is split reality still avaliable? someone showed it me the other day and it was incredible, its a really well thought out effect.

Where do I buy?
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
You can get it through Outlaw or Jeff himself Vincent.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Morning all!

It can be purchased here!

http://outlaw-effects.com/outlaweffects/......temid=85

Thanks!

J
xxx
adrien
View Profile
New user
Paris
32 Posts

Profile of adrien
Hello,

Sorry if I missed something, but what's the difference with Derren Brown's ploy ?
The one he performed on TV was a presentation twist from his own clever OOTW method.
And from what I read, it seems very similar to SR.

A.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Adrien,

I'm not sure anyone can say the method that DB used but I'm pretty sure it's different from this due to the handling of the effect.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Adrian...

the only simmilarity is the use of something other than playing cards.

This effect was developed for the stage, and includes handling exclusive to that enviroment.

I promise you will not be dissapointed -- I have really turned sections of the OOTW concept on it's head.

One of the coolest reactions I get is to this effect -- people just believe it, they dispell the fact that any sort of "trick" occured.

I have been told that this is the most logical presentation of this sort of effect..

J
xxx
StuartNolan
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of StuartNolan
Hey,

What news on the supplement?

S
"One should always be a little improbable." - Oscar Wilde
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
858 Posts

Profile of nique
Hey, anyone of you who has both "Split Reality" and "White Star"... could you PM me please? I have both and would like to confirm something.
"ChairLess - A Chair Prediction"

"Epique - A Mental Epic"

"TAP - The Assignment Prediction"

PM or email me for details:

niquetan@gmail.com

Reviews here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462773&forum=303&13

https://m.facebook.com/niquetanmindreader/

www.niquetan.com
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
So whos using this effect? Personally I think it is one of the better releases and better effects I have seen this year. Great fun and you can play it in many different ways.

For the price its hard to beat this effect.
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
472 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Got it yesterday, read it today. I am very pleased with this purchase, and I think it´s gonna play very well.

Hĺkan
:wavey:
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12232 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2008-12-03 21:26, chichi711 wrote:
So whos using this effect? Personally I think it is one of the better releases and better effects I have seen this year. Great fun and you can play it in many different ways.

For the price its hard to beat this effect.

I am.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
joe161205
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of joe161205
I have performed this effect many times, and it worked really good. This become my favorite effect because it has very good logical explanation that can be accepted for the audiences as new knowledges.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2049 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I picked this up recently to see if I could adapt it for use in a specific routine I'm putting together. Short answer: I can't. Am I disappointed? Not at all, because it's a very nice thing to have in the arsenal anyway, and I'll likely find other uses for it.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Split Reality? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL