The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » It's 'Super Freak Week' at Coney Island! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Check out the goings on at Coney Island USA this entire week.
All Real, All Alive and All at Coney Island USA!

Friday, April 25 at 8 PM $10
OPENING NIGHT Party with Cheap Beer
New Inductions into The Freak Hall of Fame
Talk by James Taylor, Publisher of Shocked and Amazed and performance by Charlotte Sometimes, Human Pincushion (Adults Only!)

Saturday, April 26 1-7 PM
Continuous Admission: $7.50 Adults $5 Kids
ALUMNI WEEKEND featuring The Great Fredini, Eak the Geek, Little Jimmy, Tyler Fyre and his pals Thrill Kill Jill and The Penguin Boy

Saturday, April 26 at 8 PM $10
BLESSING OF THE FREAKS with The Reverend Billy and Choir. Stop Shopping and come see!

Sunday, April 27 1-7 PM
Continuous Admission: $7.50 Adults $5 Kids
ALUMNI WEEKEND featuring The Great Fredini, Eak the Geek, Little Jimmy, Tyler Fyre and his pals Thrill Kill Jill and The Penguin Boy

Monday, April 28 at 8 PM $10
LIVING LEGEND SPIDER WEBB comes out of retirement for his first public appearance anywhere in 3 years
celebrating his 50th Anniversary in Tattooing! Special Outrageously Curious Guests! Book Signing! Cussing and more! ADULTS ONLY!

Tuesday, April 29 at 8 PM $10
BINDLESTIFF FAMILY CIRCUS with Mr. Pennygaff, Philomena and live musical madness.

Wednesday, April 30 at 8 PM $10
An Evening with CLAYTON PATTERSON: Tattoo Promoter, Hat Designer, Photographer, Raconteur and long time
"Mayor" of The East Village

Thursday, May 1 at 8 PM $10
Double Header Curiosities: SWAMI YOMAHMI of Cheeky Monkey Sideshow and HARLEY NEWMAN: Professional Lunatic, the performer "Too Dangerous" for the Guiness Book of Records

Friday, May 2 at 8PM $10
Double Header Curiosities; TALON the "NAIL LADY" and JOHNNY FOX: of Freakatorium and Sword Swallowing Fame

Saturday and Sunday, May 3 & 4 1-8 PM $10
SUPER FREAK WEEKEND featuring Mat Fraser, Jennifer Miller, Koko the Killer Clown, Ravi the Indian Rubber Boy, Princess Ananka & Her Albino Python and Little Jimmy
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Clear the calendars for tomorrow. Harley's back at Coney.
Any surprises?
**firecrackers**firecrackers**firecrackers**
And we can't forget Swami Yomahmi!

Sure to be a great show.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Smile
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Surprises? Who, me? Mmmmaybe.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Uh...yeah!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It's funny. Last year I said I was about to retire this show, do a new one. I still haven't, though I may show a couple of things you haven't seen.

Today I'm putting the finishing touches on a sword-ladder design that hasn't been seen for 1500 years. It'll require a different presentation, and I probably won't have the script where I want it. Maybe I'll bring it anyway.

Swami and I have coordinated, so that we don't overlap material. And I might request his help, because I know he likes to play. I just have to decide whether to do something that's gonna hurt a lot, if I don't do it exactly right.

It makes me feel as if I'm doing a Ward..."I'm retiring!" Yeah, right. Well, it's not me, just this particular show that'll retire.

Firecrackers. I keep forgetting I do that.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Tie a string around your finger to remember. Just don't get hurt!
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Quote:
On 2008-04-30 11:08, Harley Newman wrote:
Swami and I have coordinated, so that we don't overlap material. And I might request his help, because I know he likes to play. I just have to decide whether to do something that's gonna hurt a lot, if I don't do it exactly right.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Hurt YOU a lot, or hurt ME a lot? 'Cuz the "hurt me a lot" kinda play is an extra $20.

(It's all I can afford. . .)
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
"Tie a string around your finger"

remember to attach the string to another firecracker..
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It's gonna be a blast!

www.bladewalker.com
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
Harley and the Swami rocked Coney last night. It was a great show.
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Thanks, Adam. It was great to be up there and to share a stage with Harley.

Thanks, too, for helping out during the show--'ppreciate it.

ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
I really wish I could have made it, I had so much going on this week.
Happy it went well though. Sounded unbelievable!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It was great to see you, Adam! I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

Stephon did a great job. He has a way of putting out very very intelligent dialog, for such a total geek of a character. He's a delight to watch, kind of like watching a train derail! I shake my head in your general direction!

www.bladewalker.com
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Thanks Harley, but remind me never to ride a train with you!

As you know, I felt a little off Thursday, but had a terrific show at the Palace the next night; guess I just had to get warmed up.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » It's 'Super Freak Week' at Coney Island! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL