The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Looking for a certain balloon book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Sometime back around 1975 or thereabouts I had a balloon book (put out for magicians) that taught you had to make several balloon animals using MORE THAN ONE BALLOON. The balloons were bigger than 260's.

My guess is that some of the balloons were about 3-4 inches in diameter and some were about a foot to 2 feet in length.

Any ideas as to what book this could have been?

Thanks,

Gerry
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1721 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Might have been Bob Folmer's book. It teaches animals made from 338 and 315 balloons. I have the book in my collection.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Jakeg:

I'm curious as to what year that book was published, the title, and who published it? That may help solve my own mystery.

Thanks,

Gerry
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1721 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Gerry: I would be happy to give you that information when I put my hands on the book. I moved, (downsized), about 6 months ago and don't know what I did with half of my things. I have a steamer trunk full of stuff in a storage space that I rent, and I'm thinking that it might be in there.
For what it's worth, the book was probably published around 1970. It had a number of very basic designs, the largest one being a swan. If I am correct, there was also a routine to go with the swan, (and some of the other figures), which had them morph from one figure to the next.
jake
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Thanks Jakeg.

Gerry
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1410 Posts

Aren't there any balloon experts out there that can help me with this request?

Thanks,

Gerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Looking for a certain balloon book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL