The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Silver Bullet lite? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
331 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
Does anyone have this or heard anything about it? http://hanklee.org/xcart/customer/hotlist.php I feel the general rule of thumb is if something sounds too good, it is.
-Oz
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
668 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Hi Ozer4

There is a small review here:
http://magictricks.atinfopop.com/4/OpenT......94017962

It's sounds a too good. Anyone else had experience with it?

Your demos are great by the way.

Cheers
jimesw
http://www.thehungersite.com
ullig
View Profile
New user
Germany
39 Posts

Profile of ullig
Silver bullet lite is really cool. It's good either for an impromptu book test or for card work. May I say here that it invisibly separates book sheets or cards from each other (if not please edit this post!)? You can imagine what a mass of effects this stuff offers to you. Higly recommended!

-Ulli
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
How long does it last?
Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
I don't quite understand what it doesn Can someone help me out?
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
504 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Read the description Smile Ullig already said way too much.
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
548 Posts

Profile of debaser
I don't think Ullig said to much, I think the original description is to vague. Why should someone buy something under the description "its for a booktest".

When the corner short came out you knew what it was. And if it was something you used you bought it.

Matt
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
I agree with you, debaser. That ad is way too vague. You don't exactly know what you are buying and how you can use it after reading the ad. It should give more info.
yoey2000
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of yoey2000
I too don't understand what this effect does.
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
It doesn't seem to be an effect at all but a utility device. And it sounds very useful. I'll check into it.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
richard2002
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of richard2002
As in the orignal silver bullet if you needed to renew the what ever it is too make it work,you could purchase more from lee. Can you do the same with silver bullet lite? Thanks
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
770 Posts

Profile of Loz
The major effect is to have a spectator pick any book, open it to any page and look at a word say on the first line, they close the book and you can reveal it. More or less Smile
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
Yes,
It sounds too good to be true.
You reveal the word without pumping, counting, forcing.

Or you could determine a pattern which exists only in your participant's imagination and perform a design duplication using only borrowed business cards.

Doesn't make sense that magic done with bullet gimmicked Smile

Hengky
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
It has nothing to do with a bullet, that's just the name. Lee explains where the name came from in the instructions.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Is it really practical and are the developed effects entertaining and amazing?

I think that if you can honestly say yes to that question it is worth getting and you can definately say this with the silver bullet lite.

Jakks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Silver Bullet lite? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL