The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » 36" Multicolor Silk? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tank5030
View Profile
Regular user
Portsmouth, VA
151 Posts

Profile of tank5030
I am looking to buy a 36" multicolor silk. I tried to search but every time I put in 36 it did not bring any results up. It needs to have a variety of colors, but not the 4 square blendo type look. More "mixed together" like a sunburst type look. Also, it cannot be a picture silk such as a butterfly or dragon. So I need a 36" multicolored sunburst/raindow type silk design. Bright colors preffered. Dores anybody know where I can get a design like this. Thanks in advance.
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
tank5030
View Profile
Regular user
Portsmouth, VA
151 Posts

Profile of tank5030
That one on ebay is PERFECT! I checked there, but I guess I didn't search the right words. Thanks Ian, hopefully I can win it!

If anyone else has any other resources, please let me know as well. In case I can't win the bid on this one. Thanks.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5826 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
How about tie dyed? PM me and I'll check if any of the ones I have are 36".
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tank,

I have good news for you. We just added two 36" geometric diagonal prints to the silks we import. One is three-color red, yellow and blue repeated in 9" squares exactly like the 9" diagonal we have been importing. The other is 4-color red, green, yellow and purple exactly like the 18" Rainbow diagonal we have offered singly and in 20th Century Silks. That pattern repeats in 18" squares with Diagonal stripes. (Our actual plan was for using it in a blendo with the existing smaller matching silks.)

I'm on tour now and can't send you a photo yet. I will be back home June 11th. Our first shipment for sale will be here about May 15th.

They are $20.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7403 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have several different multicolor silks available. I did a series of tie dyes last year that had 32 different patterns.

Look at the website under the silks and see some of the stuff. Drop me an email direct and I can send you some photos.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
eb02
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of eb02
Hi
I have a blendo set for sale.
This is a 36" target design in 4 colors.
PM if you are interesting.
Eran
Eran Blizovsky
www.magic4business.net
Philp
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Philp
For a while in the mid 1980s I lived in Hong Kong and getting hold on the right grade of silk was straight forward - I dyed my own silks and finished them off by hand.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » 36" Multicolor Silk? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL