The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Move Mastery (Vols 1 and 2) - Peter Duffie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Whisperer
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of The Whisperer
I have recently purchased Volumes 1 and 2 of Move Mastery by Peter Duffie. I had wanted to get this for quite a while, so finally I gave in to temptation and did purchase it from his website ! Now not knowing much about Mr. Duffie's work, I was really interested in seeing what he had to offer. Plus his Pass was something that made it all worth while.

All I can say is WHOA!!!! I never really expected it to be so darn good! The demos on the website only show a few effects.

Quality:
You may question the quality of the video image because of the demos shown, well in fact the quality of the image is a lot clearer and everything is seen spot on. And for those of you wondering about the frame rate and his pass, it really is as good as it looks on the demos. Those of you that already have it will know exactly what I am talking about. The quality shouldn't be a problem for anyone and the sound is fine too!

The effects:
There are a list of effects that can be found on his website. They are all very good and I am sure at least one will interest you. Mr. Duffie also gives some hardcore tips on performing the sleights that you cannot merely guess if you are trying to reverse engineer from the demo! One effect I must mention is his Fasteal, a lot of you, I am sure, will find this unbelievably impossible, when you hear the explanation you won't be disappointed.

Other:
The delivery was quick, and my order came well packaged. Mr. Duffie responded to me quickly and everything was very easy, considering it was my first PayPal purhcase!

The CD works by its self! So there should be no problem there!

In conclusion, I am very happy with this buy! Those who are hesitant about getting this, question no more. If you want it GET IT!!! I think I have found my new idol.
I give it 9 and 1/2 out of 10!
Sh3ldon
pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
Hi Sh3ldon

Thank you for your most positive comments. I am delighted these CD's are to your liking.

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Move Mastery (Vols 1 and 2) - Peter Duffie (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL