The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Quality of The Magic Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustAnotherMagi
View Profile
New user
Oak Canyon
79 Posts

Profile of JustAnotherMagi
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the quality of this site has been going down?

It has become a bit sloppier and less enforced and grammar stuff isn't being corrected.

I think we need some more staff members. We need some more volunteers to do just that.
"I am the best magician ever..."
-The Conceited Part of My Mind
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5077 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Thankyou for your input and as the Grammar Supervisor, I take this situation very seriously. The staff consists of volunteers who dedicate much their personal time to keeping the Café in top form. From time to time, situations such as computer problems, or family emergencies make it difficult to maintain that high level of appearance we've all come to expect and enjoy.

Rest assured that we do everything we can to insure each post meets the standards of the Café. As you can imagine, with over 6000 members and close to 50 forums to monitor, this can become very difficult at times.
I am, however always on the lookout for highly qualified, dedicated members that may be able to help us as we continue to grow.

In many cases, we rely on members like yourself to help us out and point out areas where we can improve. If you have a specific forum that isn't quite meeting your expectations, please let me know and I'll certainly do whatever I can to remedy the situaton.
Where the magic begins
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear friend,
As you may agree it is never easy to control everything on a board having more than 6000 members.

I myself can hardly catch to welcome everybody. Please be patient, the team is doing the best that they can.

Never the less, we thank you for your concern. Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Quote:
On 2003-03-20 22:14, JustAnotherMagi wrote:
Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the quality of this site has been going down. It has become a bit sloppier and less enforced and grammar stuff isn't being corrected. I think we need some more staff members. We need some more volunteers to do just that.

I personally just want to say Thank you for volunteering. Smile It always means soooo much when our members care enough to not just complain but actually get involved and help. We know have almost 2 hundred thousand posts to correct, your help is sooooo appreciated.

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Vinnie Anderson
View Profile
New user
atlanta
84 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Anderson
Incidentally,

I spend a great deal of time here, and I really would like to volunteer my time, so please let me know what I can do to help.
vinnie
Smile Smile
Justin McWilliams
View Profile
1983 - 2005
New Jersey
157 Posts

Profile of Justin McWilliams
You guys have an excellent site, I love what you do, I'd also like to be apart of it if you need the help so...
Can I help with your site too?
Hey I'm a magician, i've never told a lie.....oops:o/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Quality of The Magic Café » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL