The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic shops in Germany (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
380 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
I'm going to be touring in germany at the end of may I'll will be in Frankfurt ,Heidelburg,Munich,furstenfeldbruck and Dachau,.Does anybody know of any magic shops in the area? I did a google search and it did'nt seem to help a whole lot.thanks - Michael
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
Nell
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
265 Posts

Profile of Nell
I live in Germany, near Munich, and haven't had much luck in the form of finding physical magic shops. I'm making a lot of my own props for my new show at the moment, so it hasn't been very pressing. I will talk to some friends in the area and get back to you if I find anything...

Unfortunately, if you'll be here at the end of May, you'll just miss Munich Magic weeks...which are the first 2 weeks of June.
"A trick may be very good...but...the illusionist must be better than the trick." -René Lavand
Manipulix
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Manipulix
Hello, guys, may I lead you to my shop. If you are interested in you are very welcome to visit us. A cup of coffee is standard with us.
What is life without a little bit of magic?
AJUNYOR
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of AJUNYOR
Quote:
On May 9, 2008, Nell wrote:
Munich Magic weeks...which are the first 2 weeks of June.

I have just moved to Germany a month ago. I am located near Darmstadt. I am trying my best to find any magic shops in Germany, but can't seem to find any. Nell, I am very interest in Munich Magic week. Could you share some more information about that? Thanks in advance.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1401 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Manipulix, your website says you no longer operate your store. Has that changed?
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic shops in Germany (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL