The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coinvexed Pk block? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wallmott
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of wallmott
Hello everyone! Im new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if its wrong I'm sorry.

Im thinking about ordering Coinvexed by david penn and I saw a thing called Pk block that you could use for it. Whats is the pk block?
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Well , ....It's a PK Block ...I think this should be brought to the Inner Thoughts forum , but considering the number of posts you have accumulated ... I don 't think you'd be able to see it .
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
You don't need a PK "block" to perform coinvexed, although it does offer a nice subtlety to the proceedings.
Without wishing to sound snobbish, the fact that you're asking, with only 8 posts, makes me loathe to divulge here. PM and tell me a bit about yourself, so I can be sure you're not just curious.
Cheers
Steve
[
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
You do not need the PK Block to perform it....but it does enhance the effect to make it even stronger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Coinvexed Pk block? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL