The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Criss Angel's/Cyril's "Matrix"-flying illusion is now for public sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
Quote:
On 2008-05-24 05:57, Poison wrote:
Why do we play police officers and try to catch evil magicians who try to copy tricks?
Why don't you just focus on creating and performing magic without trying to control everything that goes wrong in this world?
Guess what, people ripped off hundreds of years ago and will rip off in the future no matter what you do.

I couldn't agree more...

Yups, it's the balance of life. There's always "The Bad Guys" and "The Good Guys". Here, we all respect what we do and the magic itself (although not all of you did). And out there, there's a bunch of them who hate of what we do and think what we do is fooling others and underestimate the intelligence.

Try to focus in creating and performing something extraordinary.

We create magic for them, not tricks!
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
jacoblucas
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of jacoblucas
I suugest one name for Matrix"-flying illusion manufacturer and performer also
magician akshay email: magicianakshay@yahoo.com he is suppler of chinese dealer also
magickleark
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of magickleark
Now I have Matrix from magician akashay, its custom build for me. I performed last month twice in my live show and my remarks its wotk good. its fitted in just 32 " air travel pack box
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
There is almost no way whatsoever to stop rip offs or exposure.

I'M NOT SAYING GIVE UP. (That's up to you really...)

Just realize that it is impossible.

If it was not, the multi millionaire's in Magic (Copperfield, S&R, P&T, Lance etc.) would've stopped it because they have the resources and clout to do so...

The fact that they try and are not successful as it is still the norm to rip off and expose Magic, shows that it is just not practical to solve this problem.

You have to work around it. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
@ magickleark and
@ jacoblucas
you both bought the illusion from this supplier ? May you please tell me some details about the unit he sells or if there is a demo video may I please watch it ? I have contacted him and waiting for his reply thank you very much Smile !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Criss Angel's/Cyril's "Matrix"-flying illusion is now for public sale (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL