We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How are you doing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
I'm kind of in between. We put on a really good show this past Saturday night. We had to drive over 200 miles there and back. Yesterday I drove my son about 250 miles there and back, to get descent fireworks in the next state for the 4th. The pick up ran great on both of those trips. Today I drive to the credit union, then the truck won't start. It's now at the shop. $ 95.00 just for the diagnostic test in the morning. I hoping it won't be too spendy to fix. At least it acted up here in town. Today's my birthday, maybe the truck planned all this ?
Bob.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2769 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I got a rant. I went from a $12.39 an hour job sitting at a computer typing plates for promotional items to 11 months of unemployment and then getting picked up by Wal*Mart make $7.50 an hour! I've worked it up to $9.50, but now I'm having a run-in with a jerk-face who doesn't like the way I zone my department (this, giving that I'm not IN my department as much as I should be with customer service and helping unload trucks!) So there's a good chance, if I can't placate this jerk, I could be looking at a down sizing some time soon!

On top of that, I discovered this spring that one of my neighbors had been into the basement and had taken my bike!

IF (and it's a long shot) the long-promised "bonus" ever came though, I'd buy a new one. But I'm not holding my breath on THAT possibility!

(I haven't even mentioned the ballooning electric bill or the gas bill that I have to send payments to the law firm so MAYBE they'll turn it back on before this winter!)
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20661 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2008-05-07 21:52, Professor Piper wrote:
Prof. Piper
(and before anyone posts it: I am VERY grateful for the opportunity this gig is presenting and feel VERY blessed to have it! I just want to do it RIGHT from the start, if you can understand!)

Dude you are certainly allowed to be on your way to doing well and stressed about how to get there. Stress about doing it right and such. I don't think anyone would think you ungrateful for just wanting to do it right. DON'T STRESS MAN!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Regardless of this being my summer vacation, I have to go back to school tomorrow for 2-3 days to finish math (I go to a school with a unique self-pacing program)... that's 5 CONSECUTIVE HOURS OF MATH PER DAY!!!
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2769 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
My daughter is getting two weeks of vacation, then she has to go back to a summer program! She's not thrilled about that either.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I'm bummed. Due to many factors, I've had to push back my fall Oct. trip to L.A. Was REALLY looking forward to my first visit to the Castle. MAYBE I'll try in early Dec.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-05-09 11:08, kid iowa wrote:
Sore and itchy. Had a vasectomy on Wed and with all the bruising and swelling it looks like I'm smuggling a dalmation.

How are you doing now? Vasectomys these days are less painful (usually) then having a cavity filled.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ah Vasectomy. I had a genius Doctor who refused to understand that Novacane does NOT affect me. At all. So I had the procedure basically without any pain killing stuff except that. It was an experience I'm glad happens only once. I wanted to punch him in the mouth but feared he might not complete the operation.

If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't. But it did open up a whole lot of doors!!!! heh heh.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How are you doing? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL