The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Zombie silk with black border (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2259 Posts

Profile of todsky
Anyone know where to get a zombie silk with a black border?!!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ask Richard Hughes to make you one.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think I have a Dragon silk with a black border made up. Did you have a specific color in mind?

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2259 Posts

Profile of todsky
No particular colour in mind. But another concern of mine is this: I currently use a double-walled black silk, which prevents see-through glimpses of the g*****k in the back when there is some light coming from behind. But ideally I'd like a more beautiful silk (Dragon), with black borders so I can turn the silk around without exposing. Is there such thing as a dragon silk that is somewhat safe from some back lighting? I don't know if double-walled would do this, or maybe some kind of black lines grid?

Todd
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
I have 100% pure heavy silk double walled foulard I used to sell to Rings n Things. Black on one side and blue or maroon on the other.
Used by Lance Burton and Jeff McBride.
The material was actually tie material, not shiny, but matt finish.
You can see it here in this zombie routine
http://magicians.podbean.com/village-ball/
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have customer in Montreal for whom I made a Zombie foulard. You can contact me if you would like to talk to him.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2259 Posts

Profile of todsky
Sent you an email, Richard.

Ian, thanks for the link. It's a nice looking foulard.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Zombie silk with black border (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL