The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for a dye tube that holds two 12 inch silks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
Hello,

I currently vanish two 12 inch silks using a Palmo manufactured by Laflin, but I think that it is a bit too big for the silks. Does anyone know whether dye tubes can hold two 12 inch silks? If yes, which manufacturer produces them?

Thanks.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am sorry but I would make something out of tube or couple of pill bottles myself. It is so hard to say which manufacturer's dye tube holds what. Silks and dye tubes are too different.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
SKS' Simplex should hold two 12" silks if they are not too heavy. If you use 5-6 momme I am pretty sure it will.

Regan
Mister Mystery
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Use Sanders, 12" diamond silks. Look at his conversion chart. You get the look of 18" , and the volume of 9" silks.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking for a dye tube that holds two 12 inch silks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL