The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Nestor Hato DVD review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
It's finally released!!!
We did wait a long time for this dvd but I can assure you it was worth!!
I was lucky enough to see the dvd a few days ago in "avant premiere" and one thing I can say for sure, this dvd is UNIQUE and will stay UNIQUE for a long time !!
Well, if you've seen JEAN LUC BERTRAND's last dvd and if you've seen NESTOR HATO'act, You can imagine what can be the result when they meet and they planned to release a dvd together !!! it's a pure KILLER !!!!!!
If you haven't seen any of those , or both, please do yourself a favour and get them as soon as possible, you won't regret it...
This is one of the rare dvd where I'm fooled by the effects and by the quality of the production !!
I can now understand why the production was so so long !!
Have you ever been in the eyes of the performer while watching the instructions of an effect, well that's what I felt when I was looking this dvd.
The effects on this dvd are VISUAL and VERY STRONG, Nestor Hato's close up magic is as good as his stage act !!!
I think we'll all remember this date 05/12/2008, JEAN LUC BERTRAND and his team did it again !!!!
Congratulations and thanks for releasing such a good product !!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Nestor Hato DVD review (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL