The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lookee what I found - soundbug move over (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Bone Conduction Speaker+Micro Speaker
Completely New ?2.2ch Vibration(Subwoofer) Earphone?
?2.2ch Bone Conduction Vibration Earphone?has loaded with Bone Conduction and Micro Speaker. Completely New Formula. W speaker, which consists of "High Quality Sound Micro speaker” (basically middle and High range) and “Bone Conduction Micro Speaker” (low range) makes exceedingly high quality sound, compare to earphone. Bone conduction speaker generates vibration, which makes you the feeling of being at a live performance.

Original Retail Price: $99.95
Check the "auction" site

I just bought one for $30.... when it arrives I will let you know if it is good enough to be Cerebro level... but this is what I've been working on for my Crystal Skull routine for a while!!!

----

2.2ch Body Sonic Vibration Earphone ?IF-DMV-301B?IF-DMV-301W
Check Point
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? W SPEAKER SPECIFICATION. High Sound Quality Micro speaker combined bone conduction vibration speaker.Much improved better sound quality than regular earphone.

?
? 2.2 channel sound creates absolutely new sound experience.

?
? All you have to do is just plug into audio players. No amplifier required. Easy to use. Suitable for digital audio Players, Video games .

?
? We recommend VARIUS, for people who love Action Movies, Video Games Especially Shooting Games, and war games. VARIUS gives you the feeling of being at a battle field.

?
? The basic idea is from Bone conduction, “the vibration” makes dynamic sound.

?
? Two Colors Available. (Black White)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Where does this attach? Smile
Really.... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
I am slightly confused...what is it actually called?

Aidan Smile
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
The VARIUS headphones - to ANY MP3, iwhatever etc.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
By the way... BING BING BING.... at last! Hoohee! They arrived and are perfecto...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Perfecto.... That's it?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well, you can make things sing with it... I'm playing around with it to create some nice Cerebro Seance effects cheap - and it doesn't require an olympus sound device - it can go into an MP3 player iPod or whatever.... and thus easy to hook up and carry - and with a classic pull etc. hehehehe....

(Yes, I do own a Cerebro - but wanted something smaller, lighter and more compact and here is something to play with)....
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
Ooo, I've been looking for something like this for ages..

link? Smile

nevermind, found 'em listed under "audio bone"
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Warning! The things broke pretty quick... beware... I'm seeing if it is just bad luck - contacting the seller... (I got a feeling the quest continues)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lookee what I found - soundbug move over (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL