The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring in Racketball From Lou Leventhal/Malloy Modern Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
All,

I just received my Lou Leventhal's Ring in the Racketball trick from Malloy Modern Magic http://malloymodernmagic.com/ring_raquetball.htm . First impression was amazement as I opened the box and saw the encore ATA case. That alone was a piece of art. It was well built and very beautiful. I have many ATA cases (one for my Konundrum Kube) that are built okay but compared to this one they don't even hold a candle to it's beauty, strength, and fit. I just looked at it for a while before I even opened it up. The thrills and amazement didn't stop there. The contents were complete and oh so beautiful. They spared no expense making this prop. I am afraid to take it out of the box as I don't want anything to happen to it. It is like that feeling you get when you first buy a brand new car (you don't want it to get scratched, you park it way off in the parking lot away from any other cars, you wax it and just stare at it while thinking to yourself the words "it's too good to be true, Can't keep my eyes off of you. . .I love you baby!"). That is exactly how I feel about this trick. I own some pretty cool illusions but this one is by far the best made and the prettiest. The packaging of this trick was so complete that each piece was handled with the utmost care. I don't know how it works yet but that is the top priority today. I can't wait. I will post photos later after I stop drooling over it. Thank you Lou Leventhal and Malloy Modern Magic. I can't wait to start performing it. You guys ROCK!!!!!

BYUDAD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring in Racketball From Lou Leventhal/Malloy Modern Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL