The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shawn74
View Profile
Loyal user
New Mexico
211 Posts

Profile of Shawn74
My mother-in-law just bought me a zombie ball and I wold like to know if there are any DVDs or books out there that teach the basic moves for the zombie. I've found a lot of videos of performances, but very little about source material. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn
Hold your breath...make a wish...count to 3... and you'll be in a world of pure imagination
Willy Wonka
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
In addition to the videos Chad referenced, with are both very good, I can recommend: "Al Schneider on Zombie" (Al Schneider), Dirk Losander's Zombie video, and both of Jeb Sherrill's "Zombie Reanimated" videos, and volume 3 of "McBride on Stage Magic."

There are also a number of wonderful books and booklets that you might want to check out. For starters: the section on the Zombie in Tommy Wonder's "Books of Wonder"; "Al Schneider on Zombie"; "Further Tips on Zombie" (Neil Foster); and "A La Zombie Plus" (Ian Adair).

Good luck in your study and practice. In the right hands, Zombie is a terrific trick. In the wrong hands (and there are lots of wrong hands out there), it's a bore or, worse, a disaster.
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Shawn, search the Café, you'll find dozens upon dozens of threads with info on this and all other floating balls and lots of input. Bottlm line, get help, this is a hard effect to do deceptivly and well.

Magically,
Walt
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
"Worlds Greatest Magic" also sells a DVD requiring a Zombie. Several magicians will give their comments.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL