The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
Ok I got it and I have not yet built the gimmick because it comes with a Euro and I live in the US so I will have to take some time to make a gimmick in my own currency. I will build it and test it out. I watched the DVD and so far the routine that is supplied looks awesome and something that I will love to perform. The routine plays like this: You borrow a bill and then fold it up and tell the spectator to cup his hands. Then you drop the folded bill into his hands and it the bill changes into a different bill in midair. Then you unfold it and show it on both sides and put it away. Then when the spectator turns his hands over, their bill is under their watch!
I really like this and I can't wait to try it.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
In the context of this routine it is much nicer. I think the demo would have been better if it was a live performance though, I know Peter works and is a great live performer, not scared to perform some gutsy moves like watch steals so it is a shame he doesn't perform his effects live, just editing out bits that he doesn't want exposed. Also maybe a vanish of the note would be better, even if performed with sleight of hand.

For a great vanish that is clean hands that could be used with this effect check out Joshua Jay's new DVD with BBM, it is part of his three coin vanish he teaches and it is a SWEET variation on an old idea.

Thanks,

Ben
resshin
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of resshin
Nechto: That sequence is EXACTLY what I thought after hearing the description of Peter's routine for Millionaire. On a side note, Joshua's vanish is also taught on several other videos of his, such as Cornered. It's an extremely versatile complete vanish; I use it regularly.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
I just read through the messy thread on the Gecko. Perhaps using the Gecko would make a good finish to vanish the dollar.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL