The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favourite Sport? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sid Mayer
View Profile
Special user
Santa Fe, NM
656 Posts

Profile of Sid Mayer
Little League Bull Fighting is very big in our area.

El Sid
All the world's a stage ... and everybody on it is overacting.
CharlieC
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of CharlieC
Baseball and Basketball. Lakers will rock the Kings as usual. Smile
"Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks.
Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat..."
felix
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of felix
I practise and like Martial Arts.

Yours Felix
Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Synchronized Golf
ME
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
I play Bowling.

I am interested to crank ball. Cranking is to hook ball hardly. I throw ball on leftmost side of the lane and the ball goes to the rightmost side and turn towards pocket. It looks like a magic.

Hideo Kato
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I used to be an avid football, baseball, and basketball fan. But as the business turned to bottom line and hired only prima donas, I have essentially stopped watching all sports save about 5 games a year in whatever happens to be on when I sit down. (Haven't seen a Super Bowl in 6 years).

Have to tell you though...I stumbled on the Curling championship this past weekend between the US and Canada women and thought it was an amazing sport. I had only heard of the sport and never seen it, but I really fell in love with it.

Steven
Coram Deo
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
Lacrosse is way up there. So is Volleyball and badminton. Anything that has anything to do with hitting objects really hard or throwing them really hard.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Bullfighting.

As most sport offers mere injury, benchin', and victory of a team, Bullfightin' is a fine resolution.

Potential loss of life is far more interesting to some of us (man or animal).
Please don't e-mail me on the subject if you don't agree.

I've fought a couple of bulls and can promise you it's FAR more dangerous than you think. Many find it cruel to the animal but what you are witnessing is a seasoned fighter (God knows how lucky) and VERY DANGEROUS animal. If you follow the history of fighters and number of wins, the fighter is at HIGH risk of meeting those horns(thus the ceremonial...perhaps "sacrifical" dressing of the fighter) Very dangerous indeed! This alluring sport attracts many Mexican/Spanish young men who don't understand the risk. They learn quickly and most leave the sport. The remaining are the heroes and lunatics of the sport. It is this condition that fills the arenas every weekend.

Most outsiders don't understand that the arenas are filled with those who tried and didn't want to face death again....at least not that way. A great sport indeed.

O'le!
O'le!!
O'le!!!!!!!!!!

It's a wonderful life.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Has to be...

Hockey or Fencing

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
smudgedj
View Profile
New user
Cochabamba, Bolivia
82 Posts

Profile of smudgedj
Football - the beautiful game - and no i'm not a Manchester United fan. City all the way!!
manipulator
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston, Texas
319 Posts

Profile of manipulator
Tennis and basketball. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favourite Sport? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL